Make your really own Mediterranean design Easy Yellow Saffron Rice at house with just 6 ingredients! A fantastic side dish to be served along with falafels, chicken kebabs or just consume plain with hummus and cucumber dill sauce.
When we were living in Texas, we had this Mediterranean restaurant where we would go from time to time and one thing which I would consume the most was their yellow saffron rice. Complete of aromatic saffron, it was subtle and would go excellent with crispy tabbouleh, hummus, the best ever saffron chicken and lots of pita.
I have been desiring to find out how to make saffron rice in your home for many years now and suddenly this weekend when I began craving all that food, I knew I had to make it in the house. I realised making saffron rice at home is truly simple.
I got this saffron program in photo above when we had a layover in Qatar while coming from India and I need to say it’s divine. I paid nearly $30 for 1 gm of saffron threads however they are of greatest quality. this is the closest I might discover and I already bought this to try this out. It has almost 400+ evaluates so I am hoping that it will be at par with the one I am presently using.
Making saffron rice is quite straight forward. Once all set add pinch of saffron threads in a little bowl and add boiling hot water to it and let it sit which helps the saffron threads to open up. Now include water, that saffron water and salt to taste.
Fantastic on it’s own or as a side.
Go ahead and offer this a shot! If you make this or any other dishes from our blog, do tag us by utilizing #naivecookcooks on social networks channels.
More Recipe Ideas & Resources
- 1 cup basmati rice.
- \u215b tsp saffron threads.
- 1 tsp oil.
- 4 entire green cardamoms.
- 1/4 cup carefully sliced yellow onion.
- ( 1.5 cup + 4 tbsp) water.
- Salt to taste.
- Wash rice with tap water up until water runs clear. Soak in hot faucet water for 15-30 minutes.
- In a little bowl, include saffron threads and 2 tbsp boiling warm water and let it sit.
- Add and take a skillet oil to it. When hot, add cardamom and onion and saute for couple of minutes.Now strain the water from rice and include this rice to frying pan. Stir it around for couple of minutes. Now include water together with saffron water and mix. Include salt to taste and mix. Taste and bring it to a boil. Lower the gas to the most affordable setting and cover and let it prepare up until all the water is absorbed and rice is totally prepared.
Article source: http://www.naivecookcooks.com/easy-yellow-saffron-rice/