Cardamom-spiced almond cookies are perfect any time of day.
Our favorite cookies are the ones that involve as few ingredients as possible. Perhaps this is why we’ve loving these six-ingredient Nordic almond cookies so much. Ready in 30 minutes, these delicious treats are flavored with cardamom but can be altered depending on your preferred spices.
What You Need:
3 tablespoons powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoons macadamia oil
1 cup almond meal
3 tablespoons carob flour
2 tablespoons almond milk
½ teaspoon cardamom powder
What You Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Into a large bowl, cream together sugar, vanilla, and macadamia oil.
3. Add almond meal, carob flour, milk, and cardamom powder, and knead by hand until blended well.
4. Onto a floured surface, roll out dough, and shape into a rectangle by using your hands or a cookie molder.
5. Place almonds in the middle of the cookies.
6. Transfer cookies to a parchment-lined cookie sheet, and bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Photo courtesy of Nazlı Günaydın
More Recipe Ideas & Resources
Article source: http://vegnews.com/web/articles/page.do?pageId=10710&catId=2