Baked Enchilada chicken … Often you are dieting, or attempting to take much better care of yourself (ahem …) however then suddenly you have an insane yearning for
scrumptious chicken enchilada casserole for 6 days after your started that stated diet. You can’t have the tortillas in the baked chicken enchilada dish since you are viewing your calorie consumption. … you can’t get those yearnings out of your head. That is how this super easy and extremely scrumptious Baked Enchilada Chicken was born. Seriously great chicken.
Seriously easy chicken.
Are you taking me serious? I have 8 kids, and every single one gave this a thumbs up. Everybody loves it and in reality we have eaten twice in the previous two weeks. It is that good. The very best part is that you just discard everything in a pan and bake!
Basic Baked Chicken Enchilada dish
Plus you just need a couple of active ingredients– can you truly improve than this?
Well, I think my
crockery pot chicken tacos recipe is simply as incredible. You may desire to try that recipe too. My pictures do not look AMAZING, but this chicken truly is.
This is what you need:
2-3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts (I fillet mine so they cook quicker but you do not need to).
- 1 can of green chili enchilada sauce, 10 oz.
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- 1/2– 1 cup of shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese.
- Keep in mind, if you desire this to be gluten complimentary, then attempt the.
Las Palmas Enchilada sauce . It is gluten complimentary. We utilize it all the time! How to Make Baked Enchilada Chicken:.
Spray a 9″ 13 Pan with non stick spray.
- Location chicken in the bottom.
- Season with garlic salt and chili powder.
- Put the can of Green chili enchilada sauce over the chicken.
- Baked at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes till chicken is cooked through.
- Top with the shredded cheese and broil for a minute until cheese is melted.
- Serve with your favorite sides including our.
Spanish rice. or our. homemade refried beans. The easiest chicken enchilada bake. .
The kids like to take the extra juices and spoon it over the broccoli and rice. Plus this Mama loves a easy and good dinner.
I’m telling you, this dish is delicious and I understand your family will love it. Try it tonight and let me understand what you think.
the recipe listed below:.
- pounds.boneless skinless chicken breasts.( I fillet mine so they prepare faster but you don’t have to).( 1) 10.
- oz.can of green chili enchilada sauce.( I utilize Old El Paso).1/2.
- teaspoon.chili powder.1/2.
- teaspoon.garlic salt.1/2 – 1.
- cup.shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese.Instructions.
Place chicken in the bottom.
Season with garlic salt and chili powder.
Put the can of Green chili enchilada sauce over the chicken.
Baked at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes till chicken is prepared through.
Top with the shredded cheese and broil for a minute till cheese is melted.
Article source: http://www.eatingonadime.com/baked-enchilada-chicken/