Why Families Love Creamy Garlic Chicken
This chicken dish is truly easy and can prepared in one pot. The healthy broccoli includes a wonderful crunch and veggie to this garlic chicken. The vegetable possibilities are unlimited and so are the starches that you can serve with the velvety garlic sauce.
More Recipe Ideas & Resources
Video: Frying Pan Creamy Garlic Chicken Recipe with Broccoli:
If you desire more al-dente veggies, then add it in later and time it so that it cooks to your favored texture after the chicken is finished. Hope you enjoy this creamy garlic sauce.
How to Make Creamy Garlic Sauce
This is the velvety garlic sauce that can be utilized for a lot of dishes outside of this skillet chicken with broccoli. Our dish for velvety garlic sauce is listed below and it actually only takes a couple of active ingredients to have a pot of sauce that is ideal for pasta, rice and other proteins. Instead of utilizing fresh garlic, you can use garlic powder or granulated garlic for an extra focused taste of garlic. Hope you enjoy this creamy garlic chicken for your household!
We utilized chicken breast for the recipe, however it can quickly be made with chicken thighs or legs. If you like more sauce, add an additional can of condensed cream of chicken soup and additional 3/4 cup of water.
- 2.pounds.boneless chicken breasts.
- kosher salt. or sea salt, to taste.
- fresh cracked black pepper., to taste.
- 4.tablespoons.butter, divided.
- 4-5.cloves.garlic., minced.
- 10.5.ounces.( 1 can) Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup., or more if required.
- 2 to 3.cups.sliced broccoli.
- 1.teaspoon.chopped fresh parsley.
- lemon wedges., optional.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and paprika. Reserve.
- Heat large pan on medium-high heat. Melt half the butter (2 tablespoons). Add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes on each side or up until the chicken is browned. Get rid of chicken from pan, cover and keep warm.
- In exact same pan melt staying 2 tablespoons of butter, include the garlic and cook up until garlic is gently brown and aromatic. Blend in the condensed cream of chicken soup and water. Prepare till the mix is hot and bubbly, then turn heat to low.
Include chicken and broccoli back into the pan cover the pan with a lid and cook for about another 10 minutes or till chicken is cooked through.Include the broccoli after the chicken is almost prepared so that the broccoli is more crunchy if you want more al-dente or firm broccoli.
- Serve with rice or pasta and wedges of lemon. Garnish with chopped parsley.
Article source: http://bestrecipebox.com/recipes/creamy-garlic-chicken-broccoli/