Summertime, as we all understand, is hamburger time . There’s absolutely nothing rather like a good, juicy burger, hot off the grill, with all your preferred repairings– bacon, cheese, and some good fried mushrooms.
Obviously, a traditional burger likewise includes another thing: the bun. And for anyone who’s attempting to stay away from carbs, that type of ruins the entire meal.
For all you carb-avoiders, I’ve come up with an entire brand-new way to take pleasure in hamburgers without the bun. Instead, you serve all the garnishes in– the burger itself!
Instead of forming the beef into patties, you form it into a little bowl and load it up with cheese, mushrooms, and bacon. Put those filled bowls on a baking pan and bake them under a foil tent for half an hour, so all the juices from the meat mix together with those delicious toppings. You can top these with barbecue sauce, ranch dressing, diced chives, or all 3.
Here’s another plus: you do not need to await great weather condition so you can fire up the grill. These Fully Loaded Burger Bowls are good rain or shine!
Totally Filled Burger Bowls
2 pound extra lean beef
2.5 teaspoons Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper, Ground
3 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
4 TB butter
2 cups sliced mushrooms
2 cups of cheddar cheese. shredded, divided
10 pieces of bacon, cooked and diced
diced chives, bacon barbeque sauce, cattle ranch for topping
More Recipe Ideas & Resources
- Mix together beef, experienced salt, garlic powder, black pepper and Worcestershire sauce
- On a baking sheet lined with foil, type 4 meat bowls using a clean container or can. Set aside
- In a medium pan, saute mushrooms with butter. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Divide into 4 equivalent potions
- Fill each meat bowls with 1/4 cup of cheese, mushrooms, 2 pieces worth of diced bacon, and after that top with 1/4 cup of cheese
- Bake at 350 degrees F covered with a foil tent (foil loosely coving) covering for 30 minutes. Prior to serving, top with diced bacon, bbq sauce, ranch and diced chives
- 2 lb. additional lean beef.
- 2.5 teaspoons.Lawry’s Seasoned Salt.
- 1 teaspoon.Garlic Powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon.Black Pepper.Ground.
- 3 teaspoon.Worcestershire sauce.
- 4 TB.butter.
- 2 cups.sliced mushrooms.
- 2 cups.of cheddar cheese. shredded.divided.
- 10 pieces.of bacon.cooked and diced.
- diced chives.bacon barbeque sauce, ranch for topping.
Mix together beef, experienced salt, garlic powder, black pepper and worcestershire sauce. On a baking sheet lined with foil, kind 4 meat bowls using a tidy container or can. Set aside.
In a medium pan, saute mushrooms with butter. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Divide into 4 equivalent potions.
Fill each meat bowls with 1/4 cup of cheese, mushrooms, 2 slices worth of diced bacon, and after that leading with 1/4 cup of cheese.
Bake at 350 covered with a foil camping tent (foil loosely coving) covering for 30 minutes. Before serving, leading with diced bacon, barbeque sauce, cattle ranch and diced chives.