Summer, as all of us understand, is burger time . There’s absolutely nothing rather like a great, juicy hamburger, hot off the grill, with all your favorite repairings– bacon, cheese, and some good fried mushrooms.
Of course, a conventional burger also comes with another thing: the bun. And for anyone who’s trying to stay away from carbohydrates, that type of ruins the entire meal.
So for all you carb-avoiders, I have actually created a whole new method to enjoy burgers without the bun. Rather, you serve all the garnishes in– the hamburger itself!
Instead of forming the beef into patties, you shape it into a little bowl and load it up with cheese, mushrooms, and bacon. Put those filled bowls on a baking pan and bake them under a foil tent for half an hour, so all the juices from the meat mix together with those tasty garnishes. You can top these with barbecue sauce, cattle ranch dressing, diced chives, or all 3.
Here’s another plus: you don’t need to wait on good weather so you can fire up the grill. These Fully Filled Hamburger Bowls are great rain or shine!
Completely Loaded Hamburger Bowls
2 pound additional lean beef
2.5 teaspoons Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper, Ground
3 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
4 TB butter
2 cups sliced mushrooms
2 cups of cheddar cheese. shredded, divided
10 slices of bacon, prepared and diced
diced chives, bacon barbeque sauce, ranch for topping
1. Mix together beef, experienced salt, garlic powder, black pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
3. On a baking sheet lined with foil, form 4 meat bowls utilizing a tidy jar or can. Set aside.
2. In a medium pan, saute mushrooms with butter. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Divide into 4 equal potions.
3. Fill each meat bowls with 1/4 cup of cheese, mushrooms, 2 slices worth of diced bacon, and after that leading with 1/4 cup of cheese.
4. Bake at 350 covered with a foil camping tent (foil loosely coving) covering for 30 mins. Prior to serving, top with diced bacon, bbq sauce, cattle ranch and diced chives.
Fully Loaded Hamburger Bowls.
2.pound.additional lean beef.
Mix together beef, seasoned salt, garlic powder, black pepper and worcestershire sauce. On a baking sheet lined with foil, kind 4 meat bowls using a tidy container or can. Reserve.
In a medium pan, saute mushrooms with butter. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Divide into 4 equivalent potions.
Fill each meat bowls with 1/4 cup of cheese, mushrooms, 2 slices worth of diced bacon, and then top with 1/4 cup of cheese.
Bake at 350 covered with a foil tent (foil loosely coving) covering for 30 minutes. Prior to serving, top with diced bacon, bbq sauce, cattle ranch and diced chives.