The classics are classics for a reason, and this Zucchini Bread is no different. It’s an easy, healthy bread recipe that will have your friends and family asking for seconds.
Classic Zucchini Bread
- Prep Time:15 min
- Cook Time:20 min
- Total Time:35 minutes
- Yield:12 servings
3 cups white whole wheat flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
More Recipes & Healthy Food Ideas
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1 cup unsweetened applesauce
2 fresh large eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 cups light-brown sugar, packed
3 cups grated zucchini, packed
1 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350º F / 180º F. Grease ramekins with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the first seven ingredients. In a separate large bowl, whisk together applesauce, eggs, and vanilla and mix well, whisk in brown sugar and mix until smooth.
- Add zucchini, stirring to incorporate; add flour mixture and stir until just combined. Stir in walnuts.
- Divide batter evenly between ramekins, filling each one three-quarters full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in the middle comes out clean. Rotate tins halfway through the baking process to promote even baking.
- Transfer tins to a wire rack; let cool completely before turning out. Serve.
Article source: https://ohmyveggies.com/classic-zucchini-bread/