Cauliflower Fried Rice will fool your tastebuds in the very best way possible. This 20 minute gluten-free, low-carb dish will be a hit at your home!
Do you ever find it amusing believing about the things you understand now, never ever believing you ‘d know anything about them?
I likewise say with 100% certainty that I would haveneverthought to swap rice for CAULIFLOWER in this simple fried rice dish had I not been diagnosed with Celiac Disease in 2015, but here we are! Due to the fact that Cauliflower Fried Rice has me floored, I’m certainly not complaining however.
Grated or riced cauliflower is stir fried with frozen combined vegetables, green onions, garlic, and sesame oil-laced eggs then tossed with gluten-free Tamari (or soy sauce if you’re not gluten-free) and served up hot. Absolutely delicious. A revelation. No restaurant nor rice needed!
Consuming gluten-free is working out and I truly don’t find it to be a big obstacle in your home, however that’s only half the fight. My body is still in healing mode which has made it delicate to other foods like grains, including rice. This has been difficult since after going gluten-free I practically began consuming ALL THE RICE.
Now however, in order to help my body heal, I’m getting creative and it’s been an advantage! We’re consuming a heap of fresh vegetables and fruits, and making healthy swaps like using shredded cauliflower for rice in among my favorite fake-out take-out dishes, Fried Rice . Gluten free or not, you MUST try this meal.
Tips for Making Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Fresh or Frozen..I’m demonstrating how to make this dish with freshly riced cauliflower, however you can make this dish with frozen, store-bought pre-riced cauliflower. No requirement to thaw prior to cooking.
- Tools Needed.While a. food mill. rices cauliflower in seconds, you can also use an easy. box grater. to make cauliflower rice. Additionally, a big wok works fantastic for this recipe, however a big nonstick frying pan gets the job done too. Be sure to use high heat no matter which pan you utilize.
- Allergies.If you have a sesame allergic reaction, feel complimentary to use a flavored wok oil, or regular grease.
- Cooking Idea.Don’t season too early!, if you add salt too early in the stir frying process the cauliflower will release its wetness triggering the meal to steam vs saute.
.Like I stated, even if you don’t require to eat gluten-free, we could all utilize a bit more plants in our diet plan, no? This low-carb, 20 minute supper is going to make you all.kinds.
of delighted, I just know it!
How to Make This Dish… Start by slicing out the core of a.small head of cauliflower
Cut the head into a few big hunks. Next fit a food processor with the grating attachment if you do not have a food processor you can utilize a. box grater.
OR, as I discussed, you can use store-bought frozen riced cauliflower instead.
Pop the cauliflower hunks into the shoot then let ‘er rip Here’s a close up shot of the results. Aesthetically the cauliflower is a cross in between rice and hash browns.Cooking time: Pop a large wok or nonstick frying pan over high heat then add 1 Tablespoon sesame oil.If you have a sesame allergic reaction I ‘d use wok oil (oil flavored with garlic and ginger,) or grease. Measure out 4 cups grated cauliflower.then add it to the hot oil together with 1/2 cup frozen blended veggies and 2 chopped green onions..Stir fry up until the cauliflower is simply starting to soften, 3-4 minutes, then add 3 cloves minced garlic.and season with salt and.
pepper. As I mentioned above, if you season too early in the stir frying procedure the cauliflower will launch moisture which will cause it to steam it vs saute. Stir fry till the garlic is fragrant, another minute or two.Next, press the cauliflower to the sides of the wok to create a well in the center, then stream in 2 eggs blended with.
1 teaspoon sesame oil Let sit up until set on the bottom then toss and rush to integrate. Last step is to sprinkle in.
3 Tablespoons gluten-free Tamari or soy sauce.
Cauliflower Fried Rice will trick your tastebuds in the very best way possible. This 20 minute gluten-free, low-carb dish will be a hit at your home!
- serves 3.
- 1 Tablespoon + 1 teaspoon sesame oil.
- 2 eggs.
- 1 little head cauliflower.
- 1/2 cup frozen blended veggies.
- 2 green onions.
- 3 cloves garlic, minced.
salt and pepper
- 3 Tablespoons gluten-free Tamari or soy sauce (meal will not be GF if utilizing soy sauce).
- Slice cauliflower head into big chunks then send out through a food processor fitted with the grating accessory. You could grate the cauliflower on a box grater.
Heat staying 1 Tablespoon sesame oil in a wok or large nonstick frying pan over high heat. Include cauliflower, green onions, and frozen mixed vegetables then stir fry till cauliflower is simply beginning to turn tender, 3-4 minutes. Include garlic, season with salt and pepper, and then continue to stir fry until garlic is aromatic, 30 seconds or so.
More Recipe Ideas & Resources
Press mixture to the sides of the wok to create an opening in the center then add the eggs and scramble. Toss mixture to integrate then drizzle in gluten-free Tamari and blend once again to integrate. Serve hot.
Article source: http://iowagirleats.com/2015/04/10/cauliflower-fried-rice/