1. Brown 3 1/2 pounds of hamburger meat.
While the meat is browning.
2. Use a food mill to chop 2 green bell peppers and one yellow onion.
3. When the hamburger is browned), procedure the spices on a plate (so you can add quickly.
- — 2 tsp of garlic powder
- — 1/8 cup of cumin
- — 1/4 cup of chili powder
- — 1/2 to 1 tsp cayenne pepper (the more you use the hotter!!).
- — 3 tsp salt.
4. Open the 2 cans–.
- one 10.5 oz can of Rotel Tomatoes and Green Chilies.
- one 10.75 oz can of Tomato Puree.
5. Drain pipes the fat off the browned hamburger into a bowl. (.Do not discard.).
Put about half the drained fat back into the pot (.over a cup of fat, I recycled about half of that, a little over 1/2 cup this time.), you could use all the fat, but it might make the chili too greasy.
6. Add the spices you prepared into the pot with the meat and mix.
7. Include sliced onions and peppers into the pot with the meat and mix.
8. Add a complete box of beef broth or about 32 ounces.
9. Mix in 10.5 oz.
10. Mix everything up and let it prepare for 30-45 minutes on medium heat, stir often.
Serve it up with some shredded real entire fat cheese and/or sour cream. And hopefully Enjoy.
It is almost difficult to figure exact calorie or macro-nutrient numbers, but the following is my best computed guess.
More Recipe Ideas & Resources
65% Fat, 27% Protein, 8% Carbs, 6% Net Carbs
- 297 grams of fat for full pot of chili– this is if you drain and throw away a 1/2 cup of fat from browning the meat.
- 272 grams of protein for full pot.
- 83 grams of Total Carbs for complete pot.
- 60 grams of Net Carbohydrates for full pot.