While the meat is browning.
2. Use a food processor to slice two green bell peppers and one yellow onion.
3. When the hamburger is browned), measure the spices on a plate (so you can include quickly.
- — 2 tsp of garlic powder
- — 1/8 cup of cumin
- — 1/4 cup of chili powder
- — 1/2 to 1 tsp cayenne pepper (the more you utilize the hotter!!).
- — 3 tsp salt.
4. Open the two cans–.
- one 10.5 oz can of Rotel Tomatoes and Green Chilies.
- one 10.75 oz can of Tomato Puree.
5. Drain the fat off the browned hamburger into a bowl. (.Do not get rid of.).
Pour about half the drained pipes fat back into the pot (.over a cup of fat, I reused about half of that, a little over 1/2 cup this time.), you could utilize all the fat, however it might make the chili too greasy.
6. Add the spices you prepared into the pot with the meat and mix.
7. Include chopped onions and peppers into the pot with the meat and mix.
8. Add a complete box of beef broth or about 32 ounces.
9. Mix in 10.5 oz. can of Rotel tomatoes and green chilies and 10.75 oz. can of tomato puree.
10. Mix everything up and let it prepare for 30-45 minutes on medium heat, stir typically.
Serve it up with some shredded genuine entire fat cheese and/or sour cream. And hopefully Enjoy.
It is nearly difficult to figure exact calorie or macro-nutrient numbers, but the following is my finest calculated guess.
65% Fat, 27% Protein, 8% Carbohydrates, 6% Net Carbs.
- 297 grams of fat for complete pot of chili– this is if you drain pipes and throw away a 1/2 cup of fat from browning the meat.
- 272 grams of protein for complete pot.
- 83 grams of Overall Carbohydrates for complete pot.
- 60 grams of Net Carbs for complete pot.
Fat Fast Cookbook and 200 LCHF Recipes– If you wish to find out how to get the fat method up these 2 books can help you a lot.
More Recipe Ideas & Resources
Article source: http://www.buttermakesyourpantsfalloff.com/bobs-high-fat-no-bean-chili/