These 21 Day Fix Baked Oatmeal Cups are my family’s preferred breakfast. Develop these gluten and dairy free treats ahead of time with whatever toppings your household enjoys and offer yourself a break in the morning!.
This is my first post on my brand-new phone. After my toddler tossed my old phone in the bath tub for the 5th time, it finally provided up. The bad thing just had sufficient abuse.
So I ended up going with the 6+. Trying to offer it a long time, however it certainly feels awkward and massive. I thought it would make blogging easier … still unsure about that.
Anyhow, I’m so delighted for the cloud, as I still had photos of recipes from before that fatal plunge that I never ever shared.
Like these adjustable baked oatmeal cups!
For those who like my.French Toast Cups., you need to give this dish a try! Add them to your food prep list so you can enjoy them this week.
They seem like a cheat to me. But that’s not even the very best part.
More Healthy & Deliceous Recipes
They are completely adjustable for the entire family; top with everyone’s favs and you are good to go!
My favorite topping is fresh peaches! My daughter was all about the chocolate chips, and my other half and one year old loved all of them. In reality, these didn’t last more than a day and a half in my house.
So much for prepping!
Where should I store these Baked Oatmeal Cups?
Simply be sure to save them in the refrigerator in an airtight container or ziplock bag if they do end up enduring longer than mine did. They must benefit several days.
Can I freeze these 21 Day Fix Baked Oatmeal Cups?
Yes! These freeze extremely well and can last up to three months in an airtight container or freezer bag. You can thaw in the fridge or warm them in the microwave or oven.
Can I use a different sort of milk in these Oatmeal Cups?
Given that my kid is dairy totally free, I utilized unsweetened vanilla almond milk in these. Coconut milk and low fat dairy milk would also be great alternatives!
How do you count Chocolate Chips on the 21 Day Repair?
If you are on the 21 Day Repair topping these with chocolate chips, you will have to count them as a reward swap. You can have a treat swap 3 days a week according to Fall, so strategy accordingly!
Are you doing a round of the 21 Day Fix? Don’t do it alone! Join our.Facebook Group.for recipes, ideas, and support!.
Take a look at my.Etsy Shop.for 21 Day Fix eBooks with complete grocery lists, prep suggestions, and easy to follow dishes!
These 21 Day Fix Baked Oatmeal Cups are my household’s preferred breakfast. Create them ahead of time with whatever toppings your household loves and offer yourself a break in the early morning!
- coconut oil or coconut oil spray.
- 2 big eggs, lightly beaten.
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract.
- 2 large bananas, mashed OR 2 cups unsweetened applesauce. (I used 1 of each).
- 1 T raw honey.
- 2 1/2 cups old made rolled oats.
- 1 T ground cinnamon.
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk.
- garnishes of your choice: berries, fruit, nuts, pure maple syrup, chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Combine eggs, vanilla, bananas and honey in a large bowl. Mash bananas and blend well. Reserve.
- Add oats, cinnamon and baking powder in a small bowl, then stir well and integrate with banana mix.
- Stir in almond milk and mix well.
- Divide oatmeal equally in between prepared muffin cups and include toppings of your choice!
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brown.
- Cool somewhat and serve immediately, or conserve for the week ahead!
Makes 12 muffins.
Each muffin is 1/2 Yellow and 1/2 Purple. If you include nuts or chips, make sure you element that in.
Weight Watchers freestyle points– 2 points per muffin. Compute garnishes separately, however fruit is FREE!