This Basil Avocado Pasta has been my go to lunch recently. It’s so yummy and creamy. Plus it only takes 15 minutes in total to throw together.
I featured this recipe in my What I Eat In Day Video. You can watch below to see exactly how I make it.
Filling but not heavy and so satisfying! Bursting with flavour from the basil, lemon and garlic. Plus this Basil Avocado pasta sauce recipe is gluten free, dairy free, vegan and full of so much goodness.
Avocado – Although high in calories avocados are amazing for you. They aid fat burning, reduce inflammanation and bloating and they are amazing for your skin.
Basil– Basil is also a power house of nutrition, full of antioxidants, antibacterial and contains lots of vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin A, C, D, B-12, B-6, Iron, Magnesium and Calcium.
More Healthy & Deliceous Recipes
Lemon Juice– Rich source of nutrients like Calcium, Potassium, and Vitamin C. It is a great immune booster and promotes healthy, glowing skin.
Garlic – Garlic helps to fight and prevent sickness. It contains high levels of Maganese, Vitamin B-6, Vitamin C and Selenium.
If your not already, then follow me on Instagram for daily eats, wellness, lifestyle and my travels.
My other healthy pasta recipes:
RECIPE- Quick and Easy Basil Avocado Pasta | Vegan + Gluten free
- In a large pot of boiling water cook pasta and drain well.
- Place the avocado, garlic, basil, olive oil, lemon juice into a blender or food processor and blend until your desired consistency. Tastes great both chunky or smooth and creamy.
- Season the sauce with salt, pepper and chilli flakes.
- Toss the pasta with the sauce and serve
- I like to serve mine with extra chopped basil leaves and some cherry tomatoes, such an amazing combination.
I hope you enjoy this Basil Avocado Pasta recipe as much as I did, it’s so yummy and satisfying and so easy and affordable to make! Don’t forget to tag me in your creations!
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley x
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!