Utilizing lettuce leaves rather of flour tortillas, however, not only makes it a completely healthy meal, but still a flavor-packed taco.
If I didn’t supervise, Cody would most likely put every meal we make in a flour tortilla, and evenhehas concerned enjoy utilizing lettuce covers for our low-carb tacos.
So, believe it or not, we love these Low-Carb Shredded Chicken Tacos just as much as the carby kind. I do not feel bad stating that this is The Very Best Shredded Chicken Taco dishes on the web.
More Healthy & Deliceous Recipes
In my viewpoint, the only way to have chicken tacos is shredded, and when you boil chicken in a very tasty broth, it truly does make all the difference. Not only does this make for extremely easy cooking, but the taste is simply top notch.
Using just a little chicken broth and a best mix of spices, I completely wouldn’t mind eating the shredded chicken and broth as a shredded chicken soup– it’s that scrumptious!
Now, when you takethatand include all the normal chicken taco goodies:
- sour cream,
- fresh Pico de Gallo
- shredded cheese
- ( and a few black beans if you’re a bean enthusiast like Cody).
You’re left with mouth-wateringly scrumptious tacos. I promise.
It barely takes 20 minutes to make from start to finish. Mexican Shredded Chicken Tacos for dinner EVERY night!
What to serve with Mexican Shredded Chicken Tacos:.
Back to low-carb tacos. If you enjoy this kind of yumminess– inspect out these other lettuce and low-carb tacos/wraps we have:.
How to make Healthy Shredded Chicken Tacos:.
Easy Shredded Chicken Taco Dish:.
- 2.– boneless/skinless chicken breasts [butterflied] 2.
- cups.– chicken broth [enough to cover the chicken] 2.tsp.
- – chili powder.2.tsp.
- – salt.1.tsp.
- – cumin.1/2.tsp.
- – coriander.1/4.tsp.
- – cayenne.2.tbsp.
- – lime juice.12.– craftsmen romaine lettuce leafs [or any lettuce that has a little \”cup\” type] to taste – sour cream.
- to taste – fresh pico de gallo.to taste/optional – black beans.
- to taste – shredded cheese of option.
- Add the chicken, chicken broth, lime juice, salt and spices to a small/medium sauce pan. Make sure that the liquid covers the chicken. Give a boil and after that simmer for roughly 10 minutes.
- Shred the chicken with 2 forks. I like to add it back to the liquid so it can absorbs some of the broth throughout all the shreds.
- Now assembled you lettuce tacos: lettuce, sour cream, chicken, pico de gallo, black beans and cheese.
Add the chicken, chicken broth, lime juice, salt and spices to a small/medium sauce pan. Be sure that the liquid covers the chicken. Bring to a boil and then simmer for approximately 10 minutes.
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!