Enjoy our stuffed Keto Zucchini Boats with bolognese sauce and cheddar cheese. They’re a delicious wholesome dinner recipe but they also go well for lunch.
I have been stuffing zucchinis with a variety of fillings for many years. Keto zucchini boats are an easy last minute option when especially when you have leftover meat sauces in the fridge.
I like to cook a big batch of Low Carb Bolognese Sauce and freeze it into (weighed and labeled) portions. When I’m in need of a quick meal, half of the dish is already made. Hence how these stuffed boats came about.
When making these keto zucchini boats save the centers that were removed to add to a soup or vegetable mash. Some people will chop them and add them into the Bolognese filling – it’s entirely up to you.
This recipe makes 4 serves. 1 serve is 2 keto zucchini boats, or 1 whole zucchini.
Ingredients for Making Keto Zucchini Boats
- 4 medium Zucchini
- 1 ½ cups of Low Carb Beef Bolognese
- ½ cup of Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon of Parsley, chopped
How To Make Keto Zucchini Boats
- Preheat oven to 200C/390F.
- Slice the zucchinis in half longways and scoop out the seeds in the centre, making a canoe-like shape.
- Place the zucchini halves onto a lined roasting tray.
- Spoon the Low Carb Beef Bolognese Sauce into the zucchini canoes, evenly sharing the mixture between the 8 halves.
- Top the Bolognese with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake the zucchini boats in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese has melted and is golden brown.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Keto Zucchini Boats Stuffed With Bolognese & Cheese – DRIPPING with FLAVOR!
Stuffed Zucchinis have been around for some time, they are certainly delicious enough to take a regular place on the menu. These Bolognese & Cheese Keto Zucchini Boats are very tasty and easy to make – a great mid-week meal!
To make a larger batch of this Bolognese Stuffed Keto Zucchini Boats recipe adjust the servings above.
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!